Wednesday 27 November 2013

Rebranding

To start off the re branding process I have created a selection of new logos. I tried different fonts, shapes, colors and composition. I have selected my final 3 designs, I will then narrow these down and chose my favorite then make a start on promotion material such as business cards, letterhead and compliment slips.

I have now chosen my final logo and developed it. I have created business cards and a letterhead also.



I am pleased with the way my new branding has turned out. It was a quick process but this was a good thing as spending too much time on this would take away time from other projects I have going on which have more priority. But rebranding myself freshens up and updates my portfolio which will be good when I start to showcase my portfolio soon for interviews and jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment