Thursday 21 November 2013

24/10/13 Dance Quotes Project

Today I started on the first few designs for the dance quotes project. I have been searching for alphabet vectors and I found a really good one which looks similar to ribbons so I then set about individually coloring in the letters to look similar to rope. It was going to be a great end result but it was so repetitive and time consuming. I used the fill tool, smudge and blur tools also. I used 2 different shades of pink and blended them to look like light and dark shadows on the ribbons.

Lance suggested I drew a ballet shoe and added it to the text as if it was hanging off one of the letters so I drew it then scanned it into the computer. I was very pleased with the end result and cant wait to see it if it is chosen to go on the walls it would look amazing large scale!





No comments:

Post a Comment