Thursday 21 November 2013

18/09/13 1st Day Back

First day back. I'm a little nervous - I don't know why, perhaps because its been such a long time off. Need to get back into the swing of things and get used to the workload all over again and in particular keeping up with this journal. I was a devil for that last year so this year I need to keep on top of it to make sure that I don't get behind with it.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again though and seeing what they have been up to over the summer, see if anyone's got any projects lined up. I'm also looking forward to seeing the new 1st years, what will they be like? how many of them will there be? Its all exciting and nervous at the same time. I think after such a huge break off I need to get straight back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment