Thursday 21 November 2013

10/10/13 Gathering brief for project proposal

Today I went along to Fleet Street building to go and find someone to talk to about my project proposal. I went to go and find a dance tutor to talk to them about creating murals of quotes for dance and performing art studio walls. I couldn't find anyone so I went up to ask Mark who headed me in the right direction. I went into the staff room and bumped into Thomas Berriman who I wasn't actually looking for but glad I bumped into him as it was him who originally asked Lance about this quotes project so I sat down with him and had a quick chat about it - he then forwarded the quotes to lance ready for me to get started. We then went to go and see Jade Wilcock to see if she had any work that I could do for the drama department - she took me details so hopefully in a few weeks she will contact me regarding some work.

I went back to Lance and told him what I had found out and that I was ok to go ahead with the quotes project for Thomas. So I got hold of the quotes and started to research typographic wall installations.









Action Points
Gather initial ideas
Find out if there is a budget
Arrange another meeting with Thomas once I've got some designs together

No comments:

Post a Comment