Tuesday 13 May 2014

27th March YCN Deadline!!!

Soo today was the deadline of the YCN student awards - I needed to submit my designs for the Bear brief by 11:59 tonight which I did in the end after a string of problems!! I know its the day of submission so it will be quite busy on that site but I had no end of problems. I signed up, filled out all of the forms to submit then it came to submitting the work by uploading the relevant files - this would have been easy if the uploader was there!?!? The upload button was not on the screen so I couldn't select the file to upload. I asked Lance why it wasn't there, he didn't know and neither did Steph, it was a mystery, we concluded it may be the flash player needed updating or something like that so we said I should try on laptop when I got home. But I decided to email YCN anyway incase it was a problem and I couldn't upload my work but the contact link wasn't working either. I was in melt down - what if I couldn't submit!!! It was on my mind all day but luckily I got home and it was fine on my laptop! Phewwwww! So that's that sent off now, I hope they like my designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment