Tuesday 13 May 2014

10th March - Meeting at First Steps Derbyshire

I've just been to First Steps Derbyshire for what seemed a very brief meeting/chat. I had initially gone there for information but it turned into a client meeting and I walked away with 3 briefs/projects lined up for my eating disorder FMP. We started off just chatting about what I wanted to do, then talked about eating disorders and general facts about them. We ended up getting into a discussion about some projects which I could do for First Steps. These included a re-design of a training leaflet, designs for an app and an infographic. The meeting was over very quickly which for me made if feel like I hadn't gained much apart from the projects. However I can re-arrange meetings, chats and keep in contact via email so that isn't a big deal - I got what I wanted from the client meeting whether it have been minutes it hours long.

No comments:

Post a Comment